The SDMX Global Conference is the key event for the community to share information on recent and upcoming SDMX developments. It is organised bi-annually by the SDMX Sponsors. This year’s event is prepared in collaboration with and hosted by the Hungarian Central Statistical Office.
Similar to the previous SDMX Global Conferences, this year’s event will consist of two conference days dedicated to plenary sessions, followed by two days of technical and content capacity building with sessions that will provide an opportunity to:
- Be informed and discuss on the “Latest SDMX achievements and progress updates”
- Share experiences in implementing SDMX by central banks, national statistical organizations, international organizations, and the experiences and involvement of the private sector in SDMX
- Learn about the future evolution of the standard, and
- From SDMX solutions during the two capacity building days
Prospective participants interested in presenting their work and results should send their abstracts to email@example.com before 15 May. Those whose abstracts have been selected will be asked to submit the presentation by 14 June. The Organising Committee welcomes contributions on the following sessions:
- Implementing SDMX: Country experiences
- Implementing SDMX: Central bank experiences
- Experience and involvement of the private sector in SDMX
- Implementing SDMX: International organizations' experiences
While participation to the SDMX Global Conference is free of charge, all travel, accommodation and personal expenses are to be covered by the participating organisation (or by the participant).
You are kindly requested to make your own travel and accommodation arrangements. We encourage participants to book their hotel accommodation well in advance, as Budapest is a popular destination for visitors in the autumn.
Please visit this site regularly for updates on the conference and social programs.