The three organisations are now launching a public consultation on the SDMX framework for the UOE questionnaires. The public consultation package contains the following elements:
- The DSD Matrix, which describes all of the SDMX artefacts foreseen for SDMX implementation in the Education domain
- The Guidelines document that explains the DSD Matrix and other aspects of the project
- The 2019 UOE questionnaires coded according to the DSD matrix Please note that the questionnaires included in the package are not the final UOE 2019 questionnaires.
- Do you understand the described model (Concept Scheme, DSDs, Codelists, etc.)?
- Do you see errors in the model; such as multiple ways to encode the same data, missing concepts or codes for existing data?
- Do you see elements that would pose significant technical barriers to implementing an exchange based on the SDMX framework?
- Are there errors in the guidelines, or could they be made clearer?
Deadline: 08 March 2019, close of business.