There are two main items available at the start of the review:
- The DSD Matrix workbook that describes all of the SDMX artefacts in the Global DSD for labour statistics model;
- The Guidelines document that explains the DSD Matrix workbook and other aspects of the Global DSD initiative.
- Do you understand the described model (Concept Scheme, DSDs, Codelists, etc.) in order to implement it for your use case, such as disseminating to an international organisation or collecting data?
- Do you see errors in the model; such as multiple ways to encode the same data, missing concepts or codes for existing indicators?
- Do you know of significant technical barriers to implementing an exchange based on the Global DSD?
- Are there errors in the guidelines, or could they be made clearer?
Send your feedback on the public review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 30 June 2019, close of business.